Pages

March 17, 2011

Sunset Seat

Set out on a recent shoot underneath a 200 yard bridge looking primarily for some graffiti shots of the support structures. Found this discarded couch sitting in an empty field looking up at hundreds of cars passing by. I originally passed over the couch making sure I had plenty of time to hit every tagged structure along the bridge. I eventually made my way back later when the sun was low in the sky. This is essentially 180 degrees opposite of the sun with a prime view of the upcoming set (which was essentially a bust).

Sunset Seat
Canon T1i, Sigma 10-20 @ 13mm, f/11, 7 Exposures

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, love the random discarded couch in the middle of nowhere. Great clarity in the couch...well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supernice shoot. I love these odd things like a couch in the middle of nowhere. Ran across such a one the other day myself but it's nowhere as nice as yours.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/macahanc6r/5523581761/

    Always makes me wonder how they got there and why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love how the seat cushion is flipped over like someone was expecting to find some coin or something. The power lines really add nice framing.

    ReplyDelete